Compact, high-performance aerial lifting platforms
More efficient and compact, the new Lightlift 13.70 aerial platform is destined to become a favourite among rental companies around the world thanks to a 7.08 metre working outreach at a working height of 13.30 metres, with a working load capacity of 230 kg for the entire work area, plus the new corner basket and rapid movement.
What kind of work is it suited to?
Hinowa and its staff are constantly committed to developing new technological solutions. These innovations mean Hinowa can offer an extremely versatile aerial platform, which is particularly useful in numerous operations. In particular, customers, who have chosen this machine, have used it for operations, such as:
- Tree pruning
- Interior and exterior renovations
- Solar panel installation
- Bridge maintenance
- Fun fair maintenance
- Hotel maintenance
- Sign installation
- Roof and gutter maintenance
- Electrical system installation and maintenance
What kind of professional figures it is suited to?
The operations in which it can be used, mean that the model featured in this section, is a platform for work at height suitable for professional operators from different sectors. The Lightlift 13.70 has, in fact, been chosen by the following professional figures or companies:
- Rental companies
- Private individuals
- Garden centres
- Agricultural firms
- Cleaning companies
- Building firms
- Designers, architects and engineers
- Condominium managers
- Aviation companies
What are its features?
To meet the high-quality standards of its customers, Hinowa has researched and developed different technologies, which have also been integrated into the model featured here. Consequently, the Lightlift 13.70 is a high-performance aerial platform which offers:
- Maximum safety and stability, in addition to fluid movement and precision thanks to the Performance hydraulic system
- Anti-entrapment system (safety device and additional protection for the basket operator)
- Innovative transport basket with new remote control holder in composite material and set of wheels for transportation when dismantled
- Easy manoeuvring thanks to the compact size (less than 2 metres tall when in transit)
- Automatic assisted stabilisation
- Large basket load capacity of 230Kg while maintaining an extremely safe payload/weight ratio
- Excellent vertical trajectory thanks to the scissor system which allows close wall work with extreme simplicity and precision
- Rear basket access with retaining bar and ladder
- Closable basket support
- Double air/water pipe to the basket for use with different work tools (e.g. air)
- Simplified, one-key starting system
- Start & Stop technology (powers the electric motor only when necessary)
- Automatic shut-down after two hours of idle time
- The innovative Auto2Speed traction system allows excellent travel speed to be achieved
- The machine automatically slows down or stops in critical conditions thanks to the tilt control
- Use anywhere at any time thanks to the low noise and pollution-free levels of the electric motor version
- Practical holder for lift truck forks or telehandler for lifting, loading and unloading and machine transportation
- LED lights on stabilisers for low consumption.
Finally, machine maintenance and security are guaranteed by the built-in R.A.H.M. system (Remote Assistance on Hinowa Machines). This technology allows Hinowa to remotely track the diagnostic and software update activities and customers to locate the machine at all times using the on-board GPS device.