The new version of the aerial work platform now also with reduced stabilisation area
MK2 is the new, further enhanced version of the Performance series Lightlift 26.14 aerial work platform. Exceptional performance in a compact machine with 25.70 m working height and 13.75 m outreach. Safe and high-performing, developed by the Hinowa team over the years, it has now been further enhanced thanks to the possibility to work in a reduced stabilisation area, an absolutely new characteristic that opens to new possibilities and new fields of application for one of the most technologically advanced machines.
In the reduced stabilisation area, it can reach a height of 25.70 m and an outreach of 9.75 m, thus guaranteeing exceptional performance even in situations requiring compact machines. That’s not all: MK2 also includes the practical “Go Home” function by Hinowa.
What kind of work is it suited to?
Thanks to its research and development staff and innovative technological design, Hinowa is able to offer an aerial platform for numerous operations at height. Using this machine will make it easier to perform a wide variety of task, such as:
- Tree pruning
- Interior and exterior renovations
- Solar panel installation
- Bridge maintenance
- Fun fair maintenance
- Hotel maintenance
- Sign installation
- Roof and gutter maintenance
- Electrical system installation and maintenance
What kind of professional figures it is suited to?
The Lightlift 26.14 MK2, as shown above, is useful in a wide range of operations. It is a platform of working at height, suited to a large number of professional figures. More specifically, it is particularly suited to the following types of companies or professional figures:
- Rental companies
- Private individuals
- Garden centres
- Agricultural firms
- Cleaning companies
- Building firms
- Aviation companies
What are its features?
Anyone who uses machinery daily for working at height must be able to rely on machines that guarantee high-quality standards both in terms of performance and safety. To meet this requirement, Hinowa has developed a high-performance aerial platform which offers companies and operators the following features:
- New possibility to work in a reduced stabilisation area, reaching a height of 25.70 m
- New “Go Home” function, allowing automatic and safe closure and alignment of the telescopic boom, making it possible to bring the machine back into the transport position with a single button
- Maximum safety and stability, in addition to fluid movement and precision thanks to the Performance hydraulic system
- Anti-entrapment system (safety device and additional protection for the basket operator)
- Innovative transport basket with new remote control holder in composite material and set of wheels for transportation when dismantled
- Easy manoeuvring thanks to the compact size (less than 2 metres tall when in transit)
- Automatic assisted stabilisation
- Large basket load capacity of 230Kg while maintaining an extremely safe payload/weight ratio
- Excellent vertical trajectory thanks to the scissor system which allows close wall work with extreme simplicity and precision
- Rear basket access with retaining bar and ladder
- Closable basket support
- Double air/water pipe to the basket for use with different work tools (e.g. air)
- Simplified, one-key starting system
- Start & Stop technology (powers the electric motor only when necessary)
- Automatic shut-down after two hours of idle time
- The innovative Auto2Speed traction system allows excellent travel speed to be achieved
- The machine automatically slows down or stops in critical conditions thanks to the tilt control
- Use anywhere at any time thanks to the low noise and pollution-free levels of the electric motor version
- Practical holder for lift truck forks or telehandler for lifting, loading and unloading and machine transportation
- LED lights on stabilisers for low consumption
Lastly, Hinowa can update the machine software and offer a remote diagnostic service using an on-board system called R.A.H.M. (Remote Assistance on Hinowa Machines), which allows customers, and hire contractors in particular, to track it remotely via a GPS system.