The highest Hinowa aerial platform
The highest and most compact model in the Performance range, the Lightlift 26.14
reaches a working height of 32.6 metres. In addition to the 16.50-metre horizontal boom, measuring just 5.80 metres without the basket, this machine also allows you to work at negative levels.
What kind of work is used for?
The wide range of devices and built-in technology mean that this machine is a very useful aerial platform for numerous operations. By using this platform, a variety of jobs performed at height are made easier, such as:
- Tree pruning
- Interior and exterior renovations
- Solar panel installation
- Bridge maintenance
- Fun fair maintenance
- Hotel maintenance
- Sign installation
- Roof and gutter maintenance
- Electrical system installation and maintenance
What kind of professional figures is it suited to?
The features make this platform for working at height suitable for a wide range of professional figures. More specifically, the following types of companies and professional operators can be found among the main users:
- Rental companies
- Private individuals
- Garden centres
- Agricultural firms
- Cleaning companies
- Building firms
- Designers, architects and engineers
- Condominium managers
- Aviation companies
What are its features?
Anyone who uses machinery for working at height on a daily basis needs models that can ensure high standards of quality and safety. To meet this requirement, Hinowa has developed a high-performance aerial platform which offers:
- Maximum safety and stability, in addition to fluid movement and precision thanks to the Performance hydraulic system
- Anti-entrapment system (safety device and additional protection for the basket operator)
- Innovative transport basket with new remote control holder in composite material and set of wheels for transportation when dismantled, plus more comfort and space.
- LCD smart vision display for ground controls providing all the information on the remote control and access to the operating instructions and operator’s manual
- “Go home” function with closure and automatic boom alignment
- Triple stabilisation area: full, reduced or reduced on one side
- Automatic assisted stabilisation
- Large basket load capacity of 230Kg while maintaining an extremely safe payload/weight ratio
- Excellent vertical trajectory thanks to the scissor system which allows close wall work with extreme simplicity and precision
- Rear basket access with retaining bar and ladder
- Closable basket support
- Double air/water pipe to the basket for use with different work tools (e.g. air)
- Simplified, one-key starting system
- Start & Stop technology (powers the electric motor only when necessary)
- Automatic shut-down after two hours of idle time
- The machine automatically slows down or stops in critical conditions thanks to the tilt control
- Use anywhere at any time thanks to the low noise and pollution-free levels of the electric motor version
- Practical holder for lift truck forks or telehandler for lifting, loading and unloading and machine transportation
- LED lights on stabilisers for low consumption
Hinowa deploys an on-board system known as R.A.H.M. (Remote Assistance on Hinowa Machines) which can update the machine software and run a remote diagnostic session. A GPS system allows customers, especially hire contractors, to track the platform remotely and ensure it is working correctly.