The best-selling aerial platform for working at height in Europe
Hinowa presents the Goldlift 14.70 IIIS aerial platform, an lifting machine for working at height, suitable for a variety of professional operators. It is currently the best-selling model in Europe due to its extraordinary features.
What kind of work can it be used for?
The company's goal is to offer a valid support for work at different heights. Consequently, the Goldlift 14.70 IIIS aerial platform has been designed for a wide range of uses, such as the following:
- Tree pruning
- Interior and exterior renovations
- Solar panel installation
- Bridge maintenance
- Fun fair maintenance
- Hotel maintenance
- Sign installation
- Roof and gutter maintenance
- Electrical system installation and maintenance
What kind of professional figures use it?
Given the operations for which it can be used, the model proposed in this section is an aerial platform suited to a wide range of professional operators. Since Hinowa has begun marketing this model, there have, in fact, been numerous companies requesting it. In particular, it can be used by:
- Rental companies
- Private individuals
- Garden centres
- Agricultural firms
- Cleaning companies
- Building firms
- Designers, architects and engineers
- Condominium managers
- Aviation companies
Why choose a Hinowa aerial platform?
Hinowa's main goal is overall customer satisfaction, therefore, it offers a high-performance aerial platform. The Goldlift 14.70 IIIS model can, in fact, offer numerous advantages not only to the companies that use it, but also to operators, such as those listed below:
- Stabilisation system, stabiliser closure and “IIIS” automatic levelling system.
- Access to the rear basket side with retaining bar and ladder.
- CAN-BUS radio remote control with interactive display, manages start-up and engine selection functions, travel speed, stabilisation, widening of the tracked carriage.
- Double load cell with electronically controlled 120-200 kg automatic load measurement.
- Automatic engine speed control to reduce consumption and noise.
- Hydraulic lever controls for aerial movements.
- Lubrication-free glass fibre plugs and bushings.
- Strain gauge double-channel safety load cell for perfect weight control in the basket.
- Double emergency lowering devices with controls on the ground and on the basket.
- Self-levelling basket through compensation with opposing cylinders.
- Anchoring points for transport on vehicles.
Moreover, thanks to R.A.H.M. (Remote Assistance on Hinowa Machines), you can obtain further benefits related to the security of the machine and its maintenance. This technology, in fact, means you can locate the machine at any time, thanks to a GPS device installed on board, while the Hinowa service can remotely track the diagnostic and software update operations.