The light and compact aerial platform for working at height that weighs just 1380 kg
This series of Hinowa machines includes the LightLift platform 14.72 IIIS, an easy-to-use lifting machine for work at heights of up to 14 metres. Weighing just 1380 kg, it can be transported on a vehicle requiring only a standard driver’s license. Available with different engine models.
What kind of work can it be used for?
The Hinowa team constantly strives to provide technological solutions that simplify numerous operations. This commitment is demonstrated by Hinowa’s Lightlift 14.72 aerial platform model suitable for numerous operations at height. In particular, it can prove used for:
- Tree pruning
- Interior and exterior renovations
- Solar panel installation
- Bridge maintenance
- Fun fair maintenance
- Hotel maintenance
- Sign installation
- Roof and gutter maintenance
- Electrical system installation and maintenance
What kind of professional figures has it been designed for?
The technical specifications and variety of engines means that this model is an aerial platform designed for a wide range of professional operators. Over the years, Hinowa has supplied it to a wide variety of operators, including:
- Rental companies
- Private individuals
- Garden centres
- Agricultural firms
- Cleaning companies
- Building firms
- Designers, architects and engineers
- Condominium managers
- Aviation companies
Why use this model?
To meet the high demands of its customers, Hinowa features an aerial platform with outstanding performances in this section. Operators, who rely on the Lightlift 14.72 IIIS to carry out different tasks at height, will appreciate and benefit from its many features. More specifically, it offers the following benefits:
- Stabilisation system, stabiliser closure and “IIIS” automatic levelling system.
- Access to the rear basket side with retaining bar and ladder.
- Remote control with simplified interface and multilingual menus.
- Double load cell with electronically controlled 120-200 kg automatic load measurement.
- Automatic engine speed control to reduce consumption and noise.
- Hydraulic lever controls for aerial movements.
- Lubrication-free glass fibre plugs and bushings.
- Strain gauge double-channel safety load cell for perfect weight control in the basket.
- Double emergency lowering devices with controls on the ground and on the basket.
- Self-levelling basket through compensation with opposing cylinders.
- Anchoring points for transport on vehicles.
Lastly, the built-in R.A.H.M. system (Remote Assistance on Hinowa Machines) ensures a number of added benefits in terms of machine maintenance and security. More specifically, this particular technology allows Hinowa to remotely track diagnostic and software update activities while, from a security point of view, the customer can also locate the machine at any time, thanks to the GPS device supplied.