Aerial platform for working at height with an excellent vertical climbing height
Popular among customers due to its fluid movements and compact stabilisation area, the Light Lift 23.12 IIIS aerial platform is a lifting machine that extends to heights of up to 23 metres and is available with a variety of engines.
What kind of work is it suited to?
The main goal of the Hinowa team is to provide technological solutions aimed at simplifying a large number of activities performed at height. The extensive experience and expertise of Hinowa’s staff are shown here, featuring an aerial platform that can be used in a wide range of operations at height, including:
- Tree pruning
- Interior and exterior renovations
- Solar panel installation
- Bridge maintenance
- Fun fair maintenance
- Hotel maintenance
- Sign installation
- Roof and gutter maintenance
- Electrical system installation and maintenance
What kind of professional figures it is recommended for?
The technical specifications, different engines and all the other features mean that this aerial platform is suitable for professional operators from a variety of sectors. This particular model can be purchased and used, for example, by:
- Rental companies
- Private individuals
- Garden centres
- Agricultural firms
- Cleaning companies
- Building firms
- Designers, architects and engineers
- Condominium managers
- Aviation companies
What are its features?
To meet the high demands of its customers, Hinowa has researched and developed different technologies aimed at producing a high-performance aerial platform. The Lightlift 23.12 IIIS is, in fact, very popular due to its unique features, which offer a number of benefits. In particular, the machine offers:
- Stabilisation system, stabiliser closure and “IIIS” automatic levelling system.
- Access to the rear basket side with retaining bar and ladder.
- Remote control with simplified interface and multilingual menus.
- Double load cell with electronically controlled 120-200 kg automatic load measurement.
- Optimal articulation for a vertical lift, close to the wall, of up to 10 metres
- Adjustable stabilisation area
- Automatic engine speed control to reduce consumption and noise.
- Hydraulic lever controls for aerial movements.
- Lubrication-free glass fibre plugs and bushings.
- Strain gauge double-channel safety load cell for perfect weight control in the basket.
- Double emergency lowering devices with controls on the ground and on the basket.
- Self-levelling basket through compensation with opposing cylinders. Anchoring points for transport on vehicles.
The built-in R.A.H.M. system (Remote Assistance on Hinowa Machines) also ensures a number of benefits in terms of machine maintenance and security. More specifically, this particular technology is used by Hinowa to remotely track diagnostic and software update activities while, from a security point of view, it can be used to locate the machine at any time, through a GPS device.