The tracked aerial platform even more compact and stable
Within the Lightlift IIIS range, Hinowa offers the Lightlift 14.70 IIIS aerial platform, an easy-to-use, stable and compact aerial platform for operations up to 14 meters.
In fact, the innovative undercarriage with widening system grants even greater machine stability. The new LL14.70 IIIS platform replaces the iconic GL1470 model.
What are its features?
The LL14.70 IIIS aerial platform differs from all the other Hinowa platforms, and in particular from the "sister" LL14.72 IIIS
, for some features that underline the innovative and unique character of this machine type
, such as:
- Undercarriage with widening system (78,5-115 cm) which allows greater stability of the machine;
- Autorev technology combined with the 11.7 HP Honda iGX390 electronically controlled petrol engine;
- Reinforced protection for the heat engine;
- New basket with remote control housing in composite material and a set of wheels for easy transport.
In addition to its distinctive features, the aerial platform has several other features that make it ideal for different application sectors. More specifically, it can offer the following benefits:
- "IIIS" stabilization, destabilization and automatic levelling system;
- Rear basket access with retaining bar and ladder;
- Remote control with simplified interface and multilingual menu;
- Double load cell with electronically controlled 120-200 kg automatic load measurement;
- Automatic rpm engine control to reduce consumption and noise:
- Electro-proportional controls for simultaneous movements;
- Lubrication-free fiberglass pins and bushings;
- Strain gauge double-channel safety load cell for perfect weight control in the basket;
- Double emergency lowering devices with controls on the ground and on the basket;
- Self-leveling basket through compensation with opposing cylinders;
- Anchor points for transport on vehicles.
The integrated R.A.H.M. system (Remote assistance on Hinowa machines) ensures further advantages for the machine maintenance and its safety. Specifically, thanks to this technology, Hinowa can remotely track the diagnostic and software update activities. The customer can also locate the machine at any time, thanks to a supplied GPS device.
What kind of work can it be used for?
The Hinowa Lightlift 14.70 IIIS aerial platform is designed to meet the different working needs of customers who operate in very different fields, but who need to perform operations at height with precision and safety. That is why the aerial platform is particularly suitable for carrying out activities such as:
- Tree pruning
- Interior and exterior renovations
- Solar panel installation
- Bridge maintenance
- Amusement park maintenance
- Hotel maintenance
- Sign installation
- Roof and gutter maintenance
- Electrical system installation and maintenance
What kind of professional figures it is suited to?
Thanks to its compactness and articulation, the LL14.70 IIIS aerial platform is perfect for many professionals. In particular, its use is ideal for:
- Rental companies
- Private individuals
- Garden centers
- Cleaning companies
- Construction companies
- Military sector