The compact, top performing earthmoving vehicle in the 1-tonne class
The HS1102 minidumper features a two-cylinder, liquid-cooled Kubota diesel engine which guarantees an intensive work cycle. Outstanding in any conditions thanks to the optimal torque curve and large diesel tank. It is a fully hydraulic and ultra-compact model, just 758 mm wide, standard supplied with a hydraulic widening of the tracked undercarriage and dual travel speed.
What kind of work can it be used for?
Hinowa’s goal is to simplify the work of its many different clients and offer a highly versatile minidumper. To achieve this result, the Hinowa team is fully committed to the ongoing development of unique technology for use in different work environments. This particular machine has proven very useful for:
- Construction work
- Work in tunnels
- Farm transportation
What benefits can it offer?
Hinowa has an excellent understanding of its customers’ need for a machine that can offer guarantees of reliability, performance and safety. Thus, Hinowa presents here a high-performance and hard-wearing minidumper. The HS1102 offers numerous advantages due to avant-garde technology, such as the liquid-cooled engine, innovative engine compartment, control panel, tracks and fold-away footplate. These elements make it possible to obtain:
- Increased efficiency and productivity through low consumptions, generous working torque and exceptional fuel tank autonomy for operation in even the hottest climates.
- Easy engine access for inspection/routine maintenance thanks to the new engine hood.
- Improvements in operator safety by providing levers within easy reach when driving (control panel)
- Excellent manoeuvrability because the footplate can be made smaller
- The possibility of working on uneven, muddy, sandy or sloping ground thanks to the tracks
What kind of professional figures has it been developed for?
The exceptional versatility obtained due to the excellent features and innovative devices, means that the model presented in this section is a minidumper that can be used by a wide range of professional operators. More specifically, this minidumper is particularly suited to different types of workers and companies, such as the following:
- Rental companies
- Private individuals
- Garden centres
- Agricultural firms
- Building firms
- Designers, architects and engineers