The minidumper for transporting materials with a 550-kg load capacity
Designed to guarantee rapid unloading of materials, the model featured in this section is the HS701 minidumper with a construction site and high-tip skip. This compact model, with a 550-kg load capacity, makes light work of shifting any kind of material. The high-tip unloading system with vertical guides means that a single operator can independently unload from a height directly into a container or truck.
What kind of work can it be used for?
To simplify the work of a variety of customers, Hinowa has designed an extremely versatile minidumper. To this end, the Hinowa team endeavours daily to develop technology that can expand its range of use. This particular machine has proven very useful for:
- Construction work
- Work in tunnels
- Farm transportation
Why use it?
Anyone who uses this type of machinery on a daily basis needs the guarantee of safety, reliability and performance. Hinowa has an in-depth understanding of its customers’ requirements and consequently, has developed a hard-wearing, high-performance minidumper. Through the use of cutting-edge technology, the HS701 with high-tip skip delivers a series of benefits, such as the high tipping system, innovative control panel, tracks, hydraulic transmission and fold-away footplate, all of which ensure:
- Greater autonomy in loading and unloading operations thanks to the high tipping system using vertical guides, so that a single operator can unload from a height directly into a container or truck. Hinowa has patented this unique high tipping system.
- Increased efficiency and productivity, through lower fuel consumption because you can adjust your speed as required (transmission)
- Improvements in operator safety by providing levers within easy reach when driving (control panel)
- Excellent manoeuvrability because the footplate can be made smaller
- The possibility of working on uneven, muddy, sandy or sloping ground thanks to the tracks
What kind of professional figures has it been developed for?
The model in this section, showcasing outstanding features and innovative devices, is a minidumper suited to use by various professional figures. More specifically, it is particularly suited to the following types of companies or operators:
- Rental companies
- Private individuals
- Garden centres
- Agricultural firms
- Building firms
- Designers, architects and engineers