Novelty 2021 - The telescopic tracked aerial platform with a load capacity of 230 kg
TeleCrawler13S is the most recent model, a tracked lithium-ion aerial platform which can reach a working height of 13 m and features a horizontal outreach of 6.4 m. TC13S is the 230 kg version of telescopic platform TC13N, fitted with a “full electric” undercarriage and particular features that make it even faster, more precise and easier to use.
What are its features?
The TeleCrawler13S platform has signature features which highlight the innovative and unique character of this new type of machine:
- It is uniquely compact: without the basket, it measures just 369 cm in length, 195 cm in height and 75 cm in width. The stabilisation area has been increased (compared to TC13N) and is 2.679 mm x 3.053 mm;
- New and wider DSE basket, width 148 cm, with innovative dual entry and mesh floor for a clear ground view to ensure more comfort and safety;
- Machine weight is only 2050 kg;
- Load capacity of 230 kg without any restrictions to support 2 persons weighing 80 kg + 70 kg equipment.
Furthermore, it shares some unique, innovative and highly efficient features with the other aerial platforms of this category:
- Automatic telescopic boom extension control when going up/down: the same distance from the wall can be automatically maintained to follow a vertical line up to 9 m, both when going up and down. Thanks to this “scissor” effect, the operator can get on with his work, by remaining automatically flush to the wall, without having to continuously adjust the extension of the telescopic boom manually. This function results very useful for painting and facade works.
- “Go Home” function: this allows you to automatically and safely close and align the telescopic boom and thus, return the machine to the transport position with just one button.
- “Go Back” function: before initiating the “Go Home” function, the machine stores the last working position so that it can automatically return to it with the simple press of a button. This function saves valuable time.
- The undercarriage is constructed by using electric traction motors which allow it to travel on electric power only, without the use of hydraulic oil. The technology with a permanent magnet drive motor guarantees a higher performance compared to traditional electric motors granting an important working autonomy.
- Safety under all conditions: an additional special feature of electric traction motors is the generous torque which means that the machine can also work on muddy ground and considerable slopes. Furthermore, the absence of oil in the travel system eliminates any risk of leaks on the ground, ensuring respect for the environment (“zero leakage”).
What kind of work can it be used for?
The Hinowa telescopic platform has been designed to fulfil different working requirements of numerous customers who operate in a wide variety of fields. This is the result of our commitment to find increasingly innovative solutions for the world of work now and in the future. The TC13S platform is especially suited for activities such as:
- Restoration of building interiors or in historic city centres
- Tree pruning
- Solar panel installation
- Leisure parks maintenance
- Hotel maintenance
- Sign installation
- Roof and gutter maintenanceElectrical system installation and maintenance
What kind of professional figures is it intended for?
The TC13S electric telescopic platform is perfect for use by numerous professional figures thanks to compact size, efficiency and environmental sustainability. It has proved especially valuable for use by:
- Rental companies
- Private individuals
- Garden centres
- Agricultural firms
- Cleaning companies
- Construction companies
- Designers, architects and engineers
- Condominium managers
- Aviation companies