The new tracked pallet jack with extendable pantograph forks
The new Hinowa TPX1800 with extendable pantograph forks
is a super-compact and highly manoeuvrable tracked pallet truck capable of lifting and moving pallets weighing up to 1.8 tonnes.
The innovation compared to the TP1600
models consists in the extendable pantograph forks, thanks to which materials can be loaded and unloaded quickly and safely.
What are the advantages?
The TPX1800 has been developed to lift and transport crates and pallets in previously unimaginable conditions and on any type of terrain
including grass, mud, sand, snow, gravel, uphill or downhill.
In addition to the functions of the existing models, the TPX1800 also offers a large number of additional features, such as those listed below:
- Load-lifting system up to 1.800 mm on any kind of terrain
- Hydraulic track widening (139 cm - 178 cm) to take up less space during transport
- The TPX1800 is a super-compact vehicle that is exceptionally easy to manoeuvre, even in tight spaces.
- The 21.6 hp Kubota D902-E3B stage V diesel engine with hydraulic oil cooling system ensures maximum performance and an intensive work rhythm.
- The special rubber tracks with moving rollers allow the TPX1800 to reach a translation speed of up to 3.7 km/h, including two translation speeds and reverse.
- To ensure safe working conditions, the machine automatically switches to slow translation mode when the forks are extended or raised. The machine automatically activates “grip control” mode whenever the forks are extended or raised for improved grip on all types of terrain.
What kind of work is it used for?
Hinowa pallet trucks have proved particularly useful for simplifying construction works, renovations, the transportation of wood, the creation of parks and gardens, transport operations in mountainous areas, goods storage and farming.Quick and easy loading and unloading from trucks is guaranteed thanks to the extendable pantograph forks.
Users can benefit from an extremely versatile machine suitable for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Construction work
- Transportation of wood
- Creation of parks and gardens
- Maintenance of seaside swimming areas
- Work in the food sector
- Operations in mountain areas
- Goods storage
- Works in the agricultural sector
What is the target sector of pallet trucks?
Featuring a control system managed by state-of-the-art hydraulics and top-of-the-range components, the TPX1800 is a machine that ensures optimum performance in all operating conditions.
The machine is also easier to drive thanks to a simple and intuitive control panel that greatly simplifies the operator's work. Using it, for example, makes work much easier for the following types of companies and professional operators:
- Rental companies
- Private individuals
- Nursery gardeners
- Agricultural firms
- Building firms
- Designers, architects and engineers