The minidumper which combines maximum comfort and performance
The Hinowa TX3005 minidumper is an innovative, modern, tracked minidumper resulting from further developments and improvements that place it among the top-of-the-range machines in its category. Ongoing investment in research and development by the company has led to the development and manufacture of a meticulously designed machine, perfect for combining maximum operating comfort and the best possible performance. The TX3005 joins the vast range of minidumpers in the HS range, compact tracked machines which are agile and sturdy, with a load capacity ranging from 400 to 2,900 kg.
Why choose this model?
The design has been further improved and is reminiscent of the automotive sector. The TX3005 has a fully in-shape (flush-fit) structure and a variety of innovative and cutting-edge solutions which make the work easier and increase operator comfort, combining safety and productivity.
The tracked transporter delivers some truly unique stand-out features:
- With an operating weight of 2,750 kg, it is the ideal solution for work on uneven, muddy, sandy or sloping ground where wheels cannot be used because they sink or lose grip. This does not happen with the Tx3005 thanks to the 320-mm wide tracks tensioned by a grease cylinder. They reduce the ground pressure and decrease the load at the base, thus avoiding damage to the surfaces at critical moments.
- The highly successful Hinowa tracked transporters are multi-functional, strong and compact.
- Safety is ensured thanks to the video camera installed on the rear of the cabin which allows you to reverse without the risk of running into objects or persons. The images are clearly displayed on the monitor near the control joystick.
- The TX3005 raises the bar for sturdiness, speed, comfort and productivity. It adapts to any kind of terrain and can reach a top travel speed of 11 km/h, successfully tackling 20° slopes (36,4%).
- A new look with a revamped, ultra-modern design. The hood design is inspired by the automotive sector and makes it easy to access the engine compartment and all the inner components during maintenance work.
- The bucket has been modernised. It is lower and wider, maintaining a volume capacity of 1.49 m3 (ISO 6483) and guaranteeing a load capacity of 2,875 kg.
- Obstacle-free seat rotation. The fuel top-up cap position has also been moved to the outside of the engine compartment in this case (housing a Kubota V 2403 Stage V 37.4 kW/50 HP diesel engine, 2,700 rpm, 4 pistons, 2.197 cc and electric ignition) and in a lower position.
- Excellent comfort for the operator and operations: the new TX3005 has bigger access handles than previously and the levers for controlling the tracks have been moved to the side.
- Improved accessibility: all the fundamental machine controls are on the joystick: hydraulic pump control, bucket control, accelerator, horn and speed.
- There are also lots of optional devices, such as the double CANBus accelerator pedal which makes it easier to control the machine while driving, plus four additional work lights and a safety beacon.
When is it used?
The Hinowa TX3005 minidumper has been designed to fulfil the different work requirements of many customers who operate in a wide variety of fields. The tracked vehicle is particularly suitable for activities such as:
- Restoration of building interiors or in historic city centres
- Construction work
- Work in tunnels
- Farm transportation
What kind of professional figures is it aimed at?
Thanks to its compact size, comfort and efficiency, this machine is perfect for use by numerous professional figures. It has proved especially valuable for use by:
- Rental companies
- Private individuals
- Garden centres
- Agricultural firms
- Building firms
- Designers, architects and engineers