The technologically advanced electric minidumper
To meet the needs of those customers who work in environments where zero emission machines are required, Hinowa has developed the HS701E Lithium minidumper. This model contains the features of versions equipped with thermal engine, but adopts a lithium battery pack (48 V - 120 Ah), granting reduced noise levels.
What kind of work can it be used for?
Thanks to its reduced emissions and the low decibel level, the minidumper is suitable for different work environments, both inside particular buildings, and outside like historic centers with low-emission areas. To achieve this versatility level, the Hinowa team is fully committed to develop increasingly products requested by the market. Its use is especially suited for the following activities:
- Construction work
- Work in tunnels
In order to meet customer requirements, Hinowa offers the HS701E minidumper in two different versions: with standard dumper bed and fixed undercarriage and with self-loading dumper bed and undercarriage with widening system.
Which advantages does it offer?
- The Hinowa team has worked hard to guarantee competitive performance advantages to those who use the HS701 in its electric version, but not only. In addition to being an extremely light minidumper (590 Kg) and of extremely compact dimensions, the electric model features the following:
- No exhaust gases, possibility of operating with low noise levels (e.g. in historic centres, near homes or inside buildings)
- High battery pack autonomy (one working day) and fast recharging time (from 1h and 30 m to 3h)
- Elevated loading capacity (700 Kg)
- Elevated protection level of the traction motors used (P67 – 6=powder, 7=water). This high protection level is obtained by using innovating electric Internal Permanent Magnet traction motors instead of the traditional hydraulic ones, and it even allows to cross water bodies with the tracks.
- Electrically powered tracks, granting less energy consumption
- New control panel for an easy and safe use, with ergonomic joysticks and enabling button to prevent the operator from making accidental movements and with two available speeds: “ecomode” for uneven surfaces and energy saving, “power” for flat surfaces.
Not only for construction works: a model designed for many professionals
Its outstanding features make this minidumper suitable for different application fields and not only for those working in the construction industry. The HS701E, in fact, is the ideal machine for the following types of professionals:
- Rental companies
- Private individuals
- Garden centers
- Agricultural companies