The HS1203 minidumper now also in the Lithium-ion version
Thanks to the new HS1203E minidumper fitted with a 15.3 kWh lithium battery pack
, Hinowa is now able to satisfy the needs of customers who work in a broad range of different contexts, both indoors and outdoors: construction works, renovations, landscaping, work in tunnels, inside buildings or in historical city centres requiring low-emission
Where should it be used?
The HS1203E minidumper with self-loading dump bed and electric traction offers multiple advantages, including the total absence of exhaust fumes and the possibility to work with reduced noise emissions. An extremely versatile machine which, thanks to Hinowa technology, can be used in different operating contexts
- Construction work
- Work in tunnels
- farm transportation and works on rough, muddy, sandy and sloping terrain, where tyres risk sinking or losing grip.
The sturdily designed rubber tracks of the HS1203E minidumper are 230 mm wide, have three rollers on each side plus the skid, are tensioned using a grease cylinder system and can reduce the ground pressure by decreasing the load on the base, as well as minimise damage to surfaces even in the most critical conditions.
What are the advantages?
The electric version of the HS1203 minidumper offers countless advantages in addition to multifunctionality, resistance and compactness
thanks to the company’s ongoing investment in technological innovation, developing ever-more advanced and efficient machines:
- The total absence of exhaust fumes, the possibility to work with reduced noise emissions (for example in historical city centres, residential areas or in buildings)
- High autonomy and rapid charging
- High load capacity, 1200 kg payload and 0.60 m³ dump bed capacity with self-loading system.
- High protection for the gearmotors used (P67 – 6=dust, 7=water). This high-level protection owing to the innovative electric traction motors with permanent magnets in place of the traditional hydraulic gearmotors, means the tracks can even cross water.
- Electrically powered tracks for lower power consumption
- Safe and easy-to-use control panel thanks to the ergonomic joysticks and “enable” sensor to prevent the operator from making accidental movements, as well as the possibility to choose between two speeds: “ecomode” to save energy on uneven surfaces and “power” on flat terrain.
What kind of professional figures is it aimed at?
The HS1203E minidumper with self-loading dump bed is particularly suitable for various professional figures. It is in fact an ideal and high-performance solution for professionals such as:
- rental companies
- private individuals
- nursery workers
- agricultural firms
- construction companies and restorers.
A technologically advanced machine designed by Hinowa with utmost attention to every detail to ensure the best possible performance and above all respect for the environment and operator safety.