The minidumper that makes light work of loading and unloading at an even greater heights
Hinowa presents the HS701 minidumper with extra-high tip and self-loading skip; an earthmoving vehicle available with both a 9.4 HP Kubota diesel engine and electric starter or an 11.7 HP petrol version with electric starter. The model has been designed to guarantee an even higher tipping level, so that it can reach typical truck heights, yet operated with a standard driver’s license.
What kind of work can it be used for?
To meet these different customer requirements, Hinowa has produced this HS 701 model which is a minidumper for use in a variety of work situations. The innovative technology developed by the Hinowa team, in fact, has resulted in a versatile vehicle, which adapts to different operating situations. This machine is particularly suited to use in activities such as:
- Construction work
- Work in tunnels
- Farm transportation
Why use it?
Featuring a hydraulic oil heat exchanger to prevent overheating, allowing for prolonged, intense work cycles at a constant temperature, while increasing the strength and efficiency of the machine, the HS 701 presented in this section is a hard-wearing and high-performance minidumper. By using it, you will obtain a series of advantages from the cutting-edge technology, such as the high tipping system, tracks, innovative control panel, fold-away footplate and hydraulic transmission. All these elements contribute towards achieving:
- Total autonomy in loading and unloading operations thanks to the high tipping system using vertical guides, so that a single operator can unload from a height directly into a container or truck. Hinowa has also patented this unique high tipping system.
- Increased efficiency and productivity, through lower fuel consumption because you can adjust your speed as required (transmission)
- Improvements in operator safety by providing levers within easy reach when driving (control panel)
- Excellent manoeuvrability because the footplate can be made smaller
- The possibility of working on uneven, muddy, sandy or sloping ground thanks to the tracks
What kind of professional figures has it been developed for?
The machine presented in this section is the ideal minidumper for a large number of professional operators due to the innovative characteristics and devices included in it. Its use is especially suited, for instance, to categories of workers and companies such as the following:
- Rental companies
- Private individuals
- Garden centres
- Agricultural firms
- Building firms
- Designers, architects and engineers