The minidumper for moving earth with a 700-kg load capacity, ideal for the construction industry
The compact model featured in this section is the HS701 minidumper with a 700-kg load capacity skip, ideal for the construction industry, making light work of transporting and unloading inert materials.
Where does it prove most useful?
To meet the various requirements of all its customers, Hinowa proposes a minidumper that is suitable for a variety of tasks. To this end, the Hinowa team is committed to developing new technology that helps to make its equipment more versatile and offer outstanding support in a variety of working environments. More specifically, this model is especially suited for use in:
- Construction work
- Work in tunnels
- Farm transportation
What are the advantages?
Anyone who uses earthmoving machinery needs the guarantee of performance, safety and reliability. Hinowa understands these requirements and, therefore, showcases a high-performance, heavy-duty minidumper in this section. The HS701 model with a construction site bucket offers a wide range of benefits through the use of specific technology, such as the innovative control panel, tracks, hydraulic transmission and fold-away footplate, which contribute to:
- Increased efficiency and productivity, through lower fuel consumption because you can adjust your speed as required (transmission)
- Improvements in operator safety by providing levers within easy reach when driving (control panel)
- Excellent manoeuvrability because the footplate can be made smaller
- The possibility of working on uneven, muddy, sandy or sloping ground thanks to the tracks
Which professional figures is it suited to?
The innovative technological devices featured in this model, together with the other characteristics, make this minidumper ideally suited to a variety of professional figures. In particular, it is very useful for the following types of companies and operators:
- Rental companies
- Private individuals
- Garden centres
- Agricultural firms
- Building firms
- Designers, architects and engineers