The compact earthmoving vehicle with a maximum 1000 kg load capacity
With a total width of 990 mm and a maximum load capacity of 1000 kg, the HS1103 minidumper is an extremely powerful and compact machine for shifting materials. Available with a 20 HP Kubota engine, it is fitted with a skip that can turn 180° on two sides (+/-90°) allowing for rapid unloading.
What kind of work can it be used for?
Hinowa’s intent is to simplify the work of different customers. To pursue this goal, an extremely versatile minidumper is presented here featuring some unique technology, developed by the Hinowa team, which is useful in different work environments. The use of this vehicle is particularly suited to carrying out the following types of activities:
- Construction work
- Work in tunnels
- Farm transportation
What benefits are gained by using it?
Through its understanding of the high demands in terms of safety, reliability and performance by each of its customers, in this section Hinowa presents a high performance and hard-wearing minidumper. The HS1103 model brings with it numerous of advantages related to the use of cutting-edge technology. Thanks to the optimised engine bonnet, the liquid-cooled engine, robust track design, hydraulic transmission and fold-away footplate, you can obtain the following benefits:
- Easy access points for maintenance work thanks to a smart hood design
- Greater power (20 HP) provided by a three-cylinder, liquid-cooled Kubota diesel engine
- Low consumption and durability guaranteed by the sturdy track design
- Increased efficiency and productivity, through lower fuel consumption because you can adjust your speed as required (transmission)
- Excellent manoeuvrability because the footplate can be made smaller
What kind of professional operators could it prove useful to?
The HS 1103 is the ideal minidumper for a variety of professional figures. The outstanding features and innovative devices available make this model especially suited to different types of professional figures. The following workers and companies can benefit from using it:
- Rental companies
- Private individuals
- Garden centres
- Agricultural firms
- Building firms
- Designers, architects and engineers