The new Hinowa high-performance, compact aerial platform
The new Lightlift 18.80 Performance IIIS tracked aerial platform is a high-performance and at the same time ultra-compact lift. This innovative machine, designed by Hinowa’s team, can reach a working height of 18.50 m with a reduced footprint and is destined to be a popular choice among platform renters worldwide. It also features 7.8 m working outreach, 230 kg payload (two people + accessories) in any positions and excellent travel speed.
The LL18.80 PIIIS is also distinguished by a new design and an extension arm with no tubes and external cables.
What kind of work is it suited to?
Hinowa has designed its new aerial platform to perform numerous operations at height. Thanks to its excellent performance, unique technical features, compact size and low-emission engines, it will be useful in tackling a wide range of jobs, such as:
- Tree pruning
- Interior and exterior renovation
- Installation of solar panels and signs
- Bridge, fun fair and hotel maintenance
- Roof and gutter maintenance
- Electrical system installation and maintenance
What kind of professional figures is it suited to?
The Lightlift 18.80 Performance IIIS is useful for a wide range of jobs which is why it is suited to a large number of professional figures, such as:
- Rental companies
- Private individuals
- Gardeners and horticultural specialists
- Agricultural firms
- Electricians, painters, cleaning companies
- Building firms
- Aviation companies
What are its features?
This new tracked platform is a concentrate of the latest technology aimed at being one of the most widely rented platforms worldwide thanks to its range of accessories, high performances, innovation and compact size. It offers the following features:
- 18.50 m working height with a reduced footprint.
- 7.80 m horizontal working outreach and 230 kg payload (two people + accessories) in any positions.
- New design and extension arm with no external hoses and cables.
- Maximum safety and stability, in addition to fluid movement and accuracy thanks to the Performance hydraulic system.
- Anti-entrapment system (safety device and additional protection for the basket operator).
- The radio control (optional) is an important new feature which guarantees maximum comfort during loading/unloading operations, movement and automatic stabilisation and destabilisation procedures. It is compact, functional and very easy to use. It can be stored in the control box on the ground.
- Standard cable remote control in the basket with handy display providing the operator with important information.
- 2.92 x 2.92 m stabilisation area, ideal for working in very small spaces both indoors and outdoors.
- The reduced undercarriage footprint and the option to disassemble the basket simplify transport operations.
- The height is less than 2 m so it can easily fit through doors.
- By controlling the tilt, the platform can travel on slopes up to 16° and automatically decelerates in hazardous conditions.
- R.A.H.M. (Remote Assistance on Hinowa Machines) allows you to constantly monitor the machine from a distance and the Hinowa service team to carry out a complete remote diagnosis. The on-board GPRS-GPS device also makes it possible to locate the platform at any time.
- Besides the standard two-man basket, it can be fitted with the DSE basket: double side entry with double ladder that allow independent entry and exit of the 2 operators; bottom with grid to ensure a view under the floor and for water drainage; optimisation of the internal space for the operator; non-slip aluminium support surface; 4 wheels to allow easier movement when the basket is disassembled equipped with brakes for storage; possibility of fitting an innovative anti-crushing device.
Lightlift 18.80 PIIIS offers four motorisation options:
- Honda 11.7 HP petrol engine with 3,600 rpm and 220V electric motor;
- Kubota 14.5 HP twin-cylinder water-cooled diesel motor with 3,200 rpm and 220V electric motor;
- electric system (7.7 kWh) powered by lithium-ion battery pack which guarantees zero emissions and high performance in terms of autonomy, low noise level and environmental impact;
- dual-energy system for reduced CO2 emissions with one heat engine and one electric motor.