The new version of the aerial platform for working at height, now with even better performance
The aerial platform Lightlift 20.10 MK3
is the new improved, more modern and technologically advanced version of the well-known MK2 of the Performance range, a safe and high-performance model that allows two operators to work in any condition, with 230 kg load capacity, a true trademark of Hinowa quality, durability and reliability. Suitable for working at a height of up to 20.15 meters, with an exceptional outreach of 9.70 meters, it is available with different power sources.
Now also available in bi-energy version
and with the implementation of the IPM (Interior Permanent Magnetic) electric motor that guarantees a high overall efficiency. Thanks to the new modern layout, which recalls that of the brand new Lightlift 18.80 PIIIS, ordinary maintenance points are even more easily accessible.
What kind of work has it been designed for?
The new version of the LL 20.10 is an aerial platform that is suitable for carrying out a wide range of at height operations
, which allows you to carry out with complete peace of mind and safety even in the most demanding environments.
Thanks to its high performance and its incredible numbers when referring to height reached, outreach and capacity, it makes easier to do jobs such as:
- Tree pruning
- Interior and exterior renovations
- Solar panel and sign installation
- Bridges, amusement parks and hotel maintenance
- Roof and gutter maintenance
- Electrical system installation and maintenance
Which kind of professionals is it suitable for?
Suitable for a wide range of very different jobs
, the renewed version of the LL20.10 is ideal for a vast range of companies and professionals, such as the following:
- Rental companies
- Private individuals
- Gardeners and garden centres
- Electricians, painters, cleaning companies
- Construction companies
- Aviation companies
Why choose Lightlift 20.10 MK3?
Anyone who works at height on a daily basis needs to be able to count on lifting machines that ensure high standards of safety and performance. To meet these requirements, Hinowa has redesigned one of the most famous aerial platforms with outstanding performances, further improving it:
- New bi-energy version that, with the new IPM (Interior Permanent Magnetic) electric motor, guarantees a high overall efficiency.
- Suitable for a wide range of jobs up to 20.15 m working height, with an operating outreach of 9.70 m.
- New modern layout with newly designed bonnets, which make ordinary maintenance points more easily accessible.
- Important innovation is given by the remote control (optional) that guarantees the most ease of operation when loading/unloading, driving and automatic outriggers deploy and retract procedures. It is compact, functional and extremely handy and it is placed inside the ground controls box.
- In addition to the standard two-person basket, it can be equipped with the DSE basket: double side entrance with double ladder that allows the entrance and the exit of the 2 operators. Equipped with grid bottom to ensure view below the floor and for water drainage; optimization of internal space for the operator; non-slip aluminium surface; 4 wheels to allow easier movement when the basket is dismounted and equipped with a brake for storage; possibility of installing an innovative anti-crushing device.
- Maximum safety and stability, as well as smoothness and precision thanks to the Performance hydraulic system.
- Anti-entrapment system (safety device and additional protection for the basket operator).
- Easy manoeuvring thanks to the compact size (less than 2 metres tall when in driving conditions).
- Automatic assisted stabilisation.
- High basket load capacity of 230Kg while maintaining an extremely safe payload/weight ratio.
- Excellent vertical trajectory thanks to the pantograph system, which allows working close to a wall with extreme simplicity and precision.
- Double air/water pipe to the basket for use with different work tools (e.g. air).
- Simplified one-key starting system, Start & Stop technology (power the electric motor only when actually engaged) and Automatic shutdown after two hours of inactivity.
- The innovative Auto2Speed traction system allows excellent drive speed.
- Thanks to the tilt control, the machine automatically slows down or stops in critical conditions.
- Use anywhere at any time thanks to the low noise and pollution-free levels of the model with electric motor.
- Practical pockets for forklift or telehandler for lifting, loading and unloading and machine transportation.
- Low consumption LED lights on outriggers.
In addition, thanks to an integrated system on the machine, developed by our company, that is R.A.H.M. (Remote Assistance on Hinowa Machines), those who choose the platform will be able to locate it remotely
, through the integrated GPS system, while Hinowa will be able to update the software for them and offer a remote diagnostic service.