Hinowa introduces the new TX2500 tracked transporter with a 3-way dumper bed
Hinowa, an industry-leading manufacturer of tracked vehicles, has now launched the new Transporter TX2500 model with a 3-way dumper bed. This previous version, with a swivel dumper bed, already distinguished itself by its speed, stability and transport capacity. Today, the version with a 3-way dumper bed offers an additional function that allows for tipping to be performed on three sides, with the automatic opening and closing of the sides.
- The power of almost 50 HP is guaranteed by Kubota 4 cylinder diesel engine with large tank capacity and liquid cooling.
- The special rubber tracks with floating rollers allows to reach the surprising speed of 11 Km / h.
- The comfortable seat can rotate 180 degrees to allow to steer the machine with maximum visibility in both directions.
- Safety is also guaranteed by the FOPS structure to protect the driver.
- The accuracy of the controls is maximum thanks to its cutting edge hydraulic system with highest quality components.
- A simple control panel, headlights, easy access to service points are other details that make the new TX2500 the perfect machine for maximizing the productivity of your job.
- The tipping of the dumper bed is controlled by a telescopic cylinder, which is connected by articulated joints that allow for movements on three sides with an angle of 55°.