The aerial platform Lightlift 17.75 used for a large number of operations in height
CountryNewcastle & Huntingdon, England
Machine modelHinowa Lightlift 17.75
SectorMaintenance, airports, gardening, restaurations
ApplicationsOverhead rail work, tree surgery, gutter cleaning, roof maintenance, indoor work such as lighting, building surveyors
Founded in 1993 by a group of professionals with over 50 years’ industry experience, Warren Access has expanded its fleet of machinery with a Lightlift 17.75 aerial platform. The customer, as a reference in the UK for works at height and staff training provider, has been able to use the Hinowa machine for a large number of activities.
Unique performances: for which reason Warren Access has chosen the Lightlift 17.75
After a careful assessment of the company’ needs and an inspection of a specific job site, the Warren Access team chose the Hinowa aerial platform for its performances and versatility. In particular, the main advantages for the customer are due to the following features:
- Extreme lightweight machine with low ground pressure allowing the customer to assist with jobs on various terrain types such as soft ground, train tracks, rough terrain etc which other machines would not allow for.
- Reduced dimensions- its compactness allowed operators to reach and travel into the tightest of spaces.
- Great outreach- this feature allowed Warren Access to carry out indoor work where scissors are not suitable and higher outreach is required
- Perfect maneuverability – easy to maneuver around the overhead lines when working on the train lines.
Catriona MacNicol, training coordinator of Warren Access, stated that “ the Hinowa Lightlift 17.75 provided the perfect solution to all obstacles. The job was carried out overnight and the features of the Hinowa resulted in the job running successfuly. Trains were ready to resume in the morning with no disruption. “
Applications of the Hinowa aerial platform according to Warren Access
Although the company owns a large fleet of machines for working at height, such as mobile booms, trucks, scissor lifts and vans, the Lightift 17.75 was the only machine able to perform in a large number of applications.
In addition to the use on the train tracks (on the overhead power lines), the Hinowa machine has been used for:
- Cleaning of gutters
- Rood maintenance
- Internal lighting and construction sites