High, compact and technologic
The aerial platform Lightlift 33.17 Performance IIIS reaches a working height of 32.60 metres, an outreach of 16.50 metres and its length is, without basket, 5.80 metres.
Thanks to the jib with a ± 90° rotation angle and its particular structure, this machine allows to get around obstacles at height (17-metre Up&Over), and work at negative levels.
It is available with 3-cylinder diesel Kubota engine D902 and 11 kW (380 V / 50 Hz) electric motor or with 7.6 KWh lithium battery pack. The Lithium-ion system guarantees zero emissions, no noise and low environmental impact. Thus, this platform can be used indoor or in places with poor air exchange, guaranteeing excellent working range and speed of movement. As alternative, the aerial platform LL33.17 is available in the Bi-energy version. Thanks to this system, you can select to operate the power source of your choice. (lithium batteries or combustion engine).
What kind of work is used for?
The wide range of devices and built-in technology mean that this machine is a very useful aerial platform for numerous operations. By using this platform, a variety of jobs performed at height are made easier, such as:
- Tree pruning
- Interior and exterior renovations
- Solar panel installation
- Bridge maintenance
- Fun fair maintenance
- Hotel maintenance
- Sign installation
- Roof and gutter maintenance
- Electrical system installation and maintenance
What kind of professional figures is it suited to?
The features make this platform for working at height suitable for a wide range of professional figures. More specifically, the following types of companies and professional operators can be found among the main users:
- Rental companies
- Private individuals
- Garden centres
- Agricultural firms
- Cleaning companies
- Building firms
- Aviation companies
What are its features?
Anyone who uses machinery for working at height on a daily basis needs models that can ensure high standards of quality and safety. To meet this requirement, Hinowa has developed a high-performance aerial platform which offers:
- Maximum safety and stability, in addition to fluid movement and precision thanks to the Performance hydraulic system.
- Anti-entrapment system (safety device and additional protection for the basket operator).
- Innovative transport basket with new remote control holder in composite material and set of wheels for transportation when dismantled, plus more comfort and space.
- Smart LCD panel for machine status display.
- “Go home” function with closure and automatic boom alignment.
- Optional remote control which ensures utmost comfort during loading/unloading, travel and automatic stabilisation and destabilisation procedures. It is compact, practical, very easy to handle and can be housed inside the control box on the ground.
- Triple stabilisation area: full, reduced or reduced on one side.
- Automatic assisted stabilisation.
- Large basket load capacity of 230Kg while maintaining an extremely safe payload/weight ratio.
- Excellent vertical trajectory thanks to the scissor system which allows close wall work with extreme simplicity and precision.
- Rear basket access with retaining bar and ladder.
- Closable basket support.
- Double air/water pipe to the basket for use with different work tools (e.g. air).
- Simplified, one-key starting system.
- Start & Stop technology (powers the electric motor only when necessary).
- Automatic shut-down after two hours of idle time.
- The machine automatically slows down or stops in critical conditions thanks to the tilt control.
- Use anywhere at any time thanks to the low noise and pollution-free levels of the electric motor version.
- Practical holder for lift truck forks or telehandler for lifting, loading and unloading and machine transportation.
- Low energy LED lamps on outriggers.
Hinowa deploys an on-board system known as R.A.H.M. (Remote Assistance on Hinowa Machines) which can update the machine software and run a remote diagnostic session. A GPS system allows customers, especially hire contractors, to track the platform remotely and ensure it is working correctly.