The earthmoving minidumper that guarantees an even greater tipping height
Available with a 9.4 HP Kubota diesel engine with electric starter and an 8.4 HP Honda petrol engine with electric starter, the HS701 minidumper with extra-high tipping skip has been designed to provide even higher tipping heights, to reach the typical heights of trucks, but operated with a standard driver’s license.
What kind of work can it be used for?
Hinowa’s goal is to satisfy the high-quality demands of its varied customer base, resulting in a minidumper suited to different work situations. The innovative technology developed by the Hinowa team has led to the expansion of the range of machinery uses, thus it is particularly useful in the following work situations:
- Construction work
- Work in tunnels
- Farm transportation
Why use it?
Professional operators who work with this type of machinery know how important it is to be able to count on reliable and safe equipment which delivers a high performance. Hinowa understands these requirements and supports them by proposing a high-performance, hard-wearing minidumper. Its use, in fact, brings with it a variety of benefits due to the integrated technology, such as the high tipping system, innovative control panel, fold-away footplate, hydraulic transmission and tracks. These features produce a series of positive effects, related to:
- Greater autonomy in loading and unloading operations thanks to the high tipping system using vertical guides, so that a single operator can unload from on high directly into a container or truck. Hinowa has also patented this unique high tipping system.
- Increased efficiency and productivity, through lower fuel consumption because you can adjust your speed as required (transmission)
- Improvements in operator safety by providing levers within easy reach when driving (control panel)
- Excellent manoeuvrability because the footplate can be made smaller
- The possibility of working on uneven, muddy, sandy or sloping ground thanks to the tracks
What kind of professional figures has it been designed for?
The technology developed by the Hinowa team has resulted in the model shown here, a minidumper for use by a wide range of professional operators. Its use is especially suited to the following categories of workers and companies:
- Rental companies
- Private individuals
- Garden centres
- Agricultural firms
- Building firms
- Designers, architects and engineers